Vote Tuesday Nov 2nd! Donate here!
Vote early Oct 23-31 at Rhinebeck Town Hall. More info here.
Christine Kane and Julia Solomon for Town Board
CHRISTINE and JULIA will bring INTEGRITY, TRANSPARENCY, and COMMITMENT to the Red Hook Town Board and stand for:
• building on Red Hook successes so our town and villages continue to thrive
• making Red Hook livable, resilient and welcoming for everyone
• Caring and Protecting our environment, quality of drinking water and rural character
• Growing the local economy and ensuring a quality, affordable life for everyone
Red Hook resident 34 years, Proven record of leadership, excellence and dependability: 30 years professional non-profit development & management (Winnakee Land Trust, Sloop Clearwater, Community Foundation, Coleman Catholic HS etc); 37 years community volunteer (4 years RH Town Board, 18 years Tivoli Planning Board, 12 years Chair, Red Hook Planning Board); MS Non Profit Management, BS Forestry
Current Director of Conservation Programs, Mohonk Preserve; Extensive experience in environmental conservation, sustainability, social innovation, communications and grant development. Active local volunteer on RH Conservation Advisory Council; MS, Conservation Biology & Sustainable Development; BS, Biology. Working mother of 2 children in Red Hook Schools. Relocated family to Red Hook for its community engagement, school quality, and rural quality of life.
Deanna Cochran for Town Clerk
DEANNA’s enthusiasm, vision and work ethic drive her, introducing efficiencies and opportunities to advance and strengthen our small town.
• DEDICATed to serving all members of the Red Hook community, lifelong as well as new residents
• experienced working with Red Hook small business and Bard College
• committed to the sanctity and care of our town’s historic and statistical data
Current Red Hook Town Clerk (incl Tax Receiver, Records Access Officer and Registrar for Vital Statistics); 10 years Bard College (Incl Human Resources); 10 years local small business; Lifelong Red Hook resident; Red Hook School grad; Working mother of child in Red Hook Schools; BS, Communication Studies; Local volunteer, Tivoli Library
Kristofer Munn for County Legislator for Red Hook
Giving Red Hook families a real voice and DELIVERING RESULTS:
• REDUCED County property tax rates
• EXPANDED treatment and education for those suffering from opioid addiction and mental health issues
• PASSED term limits for elected officials
• IMPROVED ethics and transparency rules
• IMPROVED OVERSIGHT of policies and procedures for large capital projects
• EXTENDED hours for the county’s Senior Center at Red Hook Community Center
4 years County Legislator, 5 years Red Hook Planning Board, 2 years Red Hook Zoning Board of Appeals. Former publisher of local paper Red Hook Observer, coach, small business owner, homeowner, taxpayer and father of 5 in Red Hook schools.