Vote Tuesday November 7th! Donate here!
Vote early Oct 28 – Nov 5 at Rhinebeck Town Hall. More info here.
Robert McKeon for Town Supervisor
One of Red Hook’s most dedicated volunteers, Robert has long been recognized for his lead protecting Red Hook’s farmlands and rural way of life. As full-time Town Supervisor, McKeon is available 24/7 for all the people of Red Hook. Keep the person Scenic Hudson calls Hudson Valley Hero for his leadership preserving the region’s farmlands and open space.
- IMPROVED RED HOOK fiscal management; Standard & Poors upgraded town rating
- REDUCED taxes; 2023 rate lower than 2015 even after upgrades to sidewalks, transportation, recreation projects, parks and trails, and senior activities
- KEPT RED HOOK GREEN AND CUT COSTS: Red Hook named a clean energy community and awarded $100,000 by NY State + more federal and state grant project funding
EXPERIENCE: 8 years Town Supervisor; 1 year Town Board Member; 10 years Ag & Open Space Committee, Farm to Food Pantry Program; Hands-on volunteer at many local events; Local small farmer; 29 years local resident, married 42 years, father of 3
Bill Hamel and Jacob Testa for Town Board
BILL and JACOB will bring INTEGRITY, TRANSPARENCY, and COMMITMENT to the Red Hook Town Board and stand for:
- Protecting Red Hook’s rural character for future generations
- Caring for our environment and the quality of our drinking water
- Growing the local economy and ensuring a quality, affordable life for everyone
34+ years as a dedicated public servant; 27 years combined Federal and State law enforcement officer successfully fighting fraud, corruption and general crimes; 4 years Red Hook Town Board; 2 years Red Hook Planning Board; Intermunicipal Task Force. Experience includes senior government management and budget oversight and demonstrated commitment to collaboration to achieve the highest quality outcomes. Married 33 years with 2 children.
BA, Bard College; MA, Criminal Justice, John Jay College
Contact Bill: firstname.lastname@example.org
4 years Red Hook Town Board; Director of Clery Compliance and Deputy Title IX Coordinator, Bard College. Experience includes policy development, community building, budget management, student housing, conflict mediation, and crisis response. Member, Bard College Chamber Singers. Washington & Jefferson College, BA; William & Mary Law School, JD
Contact Jacob: email@example.com
Kristofer Munn for County Legislator for Red Hook (District 20)
*Kris now serves most of Red Hook, except for District 6, the easter portion of Red Hook, see below*
Giving Red Hook families a real voice and DELIVERING RESULTS:
• REDUCED County property tax rates
• EXPANDED treatment and education for those suffering from opioid addiction and mental health issues
• PASSED term limits for elected officials
• IMPROVED ethics and transparency rules
• IMPROVED OVERSIGHT of policies and procedures for large capital projects
• EXTENDED hours for the county’s Senior Center at Red Hook Community Center
6 years County Legislator, 5 years Red Hook Planning Board, 2 years Red Hook Zoning Board of Appeals. Former publisher of local paper Red Hook Observer, coach, small business owner, homeowner, taxpayer and father of 5 in Red Hook schools.
Chris Drago, County Legislator Candidate for District 19 (Northeast, Pine Plains, Stanford, Milan, and East Red Hook – our local district 6 voters!)
“I’m running because Northern Dutchess County needs an advocate who makes sure our tax dollars are going to the critical services and infrastructure that our communities need. We need to address the housing crisis in Dutchess County and build infrastructure that prepares us for a changing climate. In our rural towns, we need reliable and consistent emergency services and broadband access.
I grew up in Dutchess County and went to school here, and it served me well, instilling in me a commitment to service and hard work that gave me an incredible career. I’m deeply concerned about how our tax dollars have been managed by the County under entrenched Republican leadership, and I’m running to bring new leadership to Dutchess County.”
Chris has been endorsed by the Democratic Committees of Milan, North East / Millerton, Pine Plains, Red Hook, Stanford, and Washington.
Follow Chris’s campaign and learn more about him here: https://www.drago2023.com/